Step 2 get your self a saving account have money direct deposited in that account even $20 weekly will do if you can put more in! Make sure this money comes from your spend account! When I got a thousand dollars in the savings account I took 500 and bought a cd from my bank. But do some shopping around because I could have gotten a better rate If I shopped around at a couple of banks. Learn from my mistakes! Repeat this when u get another 1000 in the bank as many times as you like, but If you like me are afraid of the economy crashing and inflation look into getting gold! I have not made it far enough to buy gold but plan too!
I will follow up on this later, remember this is what I did or plan to do so if anybody has a suggestion for me I am all ears!
No comments:
Post a Comment