Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tip how to fix your credit!

I had a BAD credit score for about 3 years after I got my first credit card because I ran up $1000 dollars and lost my job! I could not pay bill for about 2-3 years!fees. That is my bad credit beginning and it was not easy to fix took about 4 years to get where I am today. The best way I found was to get a small credit card that reports to credit bureau every month and use it but always pay it off every month. You will have to pay for the service and because you have bad credit the card won't come cheap I believe I payed $250 for mine its a yearly fee so only keep for 11 months then get rid of it your credit should be good enough to get a card that is free! Then use it and pay it off every time DO NOT BE LATE with your payments! (PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S)!  I made sure my card limit was under $250 so I could not get in debt again!!
Leave your comments and Queastions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment